The Irish Coastal Rowing Federation has represented and promoted the interests of the Coastal Rowing Community in Ireland and the sport of Coastal Rowing since its foundation in 1992 and during the intervening years the sport has experienced rapid growth with both the numbers of new clubs and the numbers of of participants taking up the sport.
Up until 2018 it was the responsibility of the Regional Associations to represent the interests of their affiliated Coastal Rowing Clubs on the ICRF but since 2019 it has changed and clubs can now affiliate directly to the Federation and represent their own specific interests and have a direct say in the direction the Federation takes through their entitlement to propose motions, nominate officers, speak and vote in their own right at the ICRF AGM, General and Delegate Meetings.
Regional Associations will continue to play a major role on the Federation and retain their full pre 2019 voting rights.
- Clubs wishing to affiliate / renew their affiliation can Download the PDF Club Affiliation Form here,
- Associations wishing to affiliate / renew their affiliation can Download the PDF Association Affiliation Form here,
- print the form and fill it out by hand.
- It can then be sent to the ICRF by either post or email.
- To send it by post, send it to:
Elaine Nelson, 17 Oakfield, The Folly, Antrim, Co. Antrim, BT41 1JS
- To Send the form by E-Mail, first scan the completed document then send the completed file by e-mail to:
- The Annual CLUB Affiliation Fee is €50.00.
- The Annual ASSOCIATION Affiliation Fee is €20.00.
(in the case of clubs / associations from Northern Ireland the fee is the £-sterling equivalent on the day)
- The fee can be paid by electronic funds transfer to the following:
- Pay to: Irish Coastal Rowing Federation,
- BIC: AIBKIE2D
- IBAN: IE78AIBK93432101761099
- Please make sure you provide your Club or Association name and the purpose (Annual Affiliation) of the payment.